Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Oskar Gröning Trial: "Coincidentally" on Hitler's Birthday


In a desperate attempt to continue their plan of white genocide, the Jewish media has dredged up a 93-year old willing to stand trial in a totally controlled environment, and admit to complicity in crimes as an "accountant" at Auschwitz. This after his case had been dismissed back in 1978, perhaps because he fed them what they wanted to propagate their myths. According to Zionist-controlled wikipedia, the trial is "coincidentally" on Hitler's birthday.

Despite feverish new claims to the contrary,  Oskar Gröning never used the words "gas chambers" in a documentary “Auschwitz: The Nazis and ‘The Final Solution".  According to one analysis: "it is clear that Groening was talked into making his remarks in some type of belief that he would not be prosecuted if he admitted being at the camp."

He was quoted to have said: “I see it as my task, now at my age, to face up to these things that I experienced and to oppose the Holocaust deniers who claim that Auschwitz never happened. And that’s why I am here today. Because I want to tell those deniers: I have seen the gas chambers, I have seen the crematoria, I have seen the burning pits—and I want you to believe me that these atrocities happened. I was there.”

But actually said: “I see it as my task, now at my age, to face up to these things that I experienced and to oppose the Holocaust deniers who claim that Auschwitz never happened. And that’s why I am here today. Because I want to tell those deniers: I have seen the crematoria, I have seen the burning pits—and I want you to believe me that these atrocities happened. I was there.”

This lie is included in the wikipedia from 2009.

This is in line with many other amendments that were added to "proofs" of gas chambers and other atrocities which have been caught and cataloged over the years.  

 

Meanwhile, no Jews have stood trial for the killing of 66 million whites under communism till this day, and they were the allies of the USA in the WWII. "Coincidence"?

No comments:

Post a Comment